- New products
- Second Hand
- Special offers
- Leadmusic Exclusives
- Electric Guitars (77)
- Effect Pedals and Multi Effects (248)
- Guitar Amplifiers (57)
- Basses (12)
- Bass Amplifiers (17)
- VacuumTubes for Amplifiers (13)
- Acoustic Instruments (42)
- Accessories (57)
- Computer & Software / PA-Equipment & Microphone (60)
- Vintage & rare instruments (20)
- Amistar resophonic
- Asher Guitars
- Bad Cat
- Blue Microphones
- Darkglass Electronics
- DB-11 Decibel Eleven
- Diezel Guitar Amplification
- DR Strings
- Elrick Bass Guitars
- EMG Pickups
- Ernie Ball
- ESP Guitars
- Fender Guitars
- Finger Ease
- George L’s cables
- Gold Star
- Gretsch Guitars
- Greuter Pedals
- IK Multimedia
- ISP Technologies
- Jacques Stompboxes
- Kemper Amps
- König&Meyer ( K&M )
- Leho Ukulele
- Line 6
- Mark Bass
- Martin Guitars
- Maton Guitars
- Mesa Boogie
- MI Audio Effects
- Mission Engineering
- Modtone Effects
- Mono case
- Music Man
- Pedal Pad
- Preston Thompson Guitars
- PRS Guitars
- Prucha Banjo
- Rayco Resophonics
- Ruokangas Guitars
- String Swing
- Taylor Guitars
- TC Electronic
- Tom Anderson
- Tung Sol
- Two Notes
- Victory Amplification
- Visual Sound
- William King
- Xotic Effects
2 rue Albert-Richard, +41 22 731 62 72
Folks, here’s one of the most amazing and smallest delay monster you could hoped to own one day. The Echosystem is simply the best and most complete delay pedal available, without the need to change your pedalboard due to a big size.
Spanning the gambit of known delay possibilities and beyond, the Echosystem could be the ultimate delay-crafting tool. Faithful emulations of classics like digital, tape and analog delays are numerous, as well as Empress’ own take on each of these delay styles. Moving beyond the traditional, the vast amount of sonic ground the Echosystem can cover becomes apparent. Check out the ambient modes when you’re feeling chilled out, or perhaps a visit to the multi tap modes for a taste of inspiration.
– Digital : clean and pristine or meant to emulate some of the characteristics of classic digital delays.
– Tape : emulate the characteristics of classic tape delays as well as our own custom models.
– Analog : classic Buck Brigade Devices (BBD) that were common pre-digital delay.
– Multi : allow you to tap a pattern of taps that can be played back with feedback.
– Mod : modulate different parameters to give movement to the sound.
– Filter : apply both constant moving filters controlled by an lfo and dynamic filters that swell volume.
– Ambiant : mixed bag of useful sounds for players looking to create smooth sound scapes.
– Delay + Reverb : This classic combo is right up there with Peanut Butter and Jam.
– Reverse : All sounds are cooler backwards. With octave and pitch possibilities. Unique.
– Stutter : These modes emphasize the sound that’s last played and repeat it.
– Lo-Fi : distorts, filters, modulates and destroys the sound! It can sound like an old radio
– Whisky : 2 uniques path of octave delay for unique ambiant and delay creations.
The Dual Engine functionality allows any 2 of these delays to be used together, routed in either parallel, series, or left/right configurations.
In addition to delays, there’s the super-useful reverb combos, which will elevate any guitar part. Oh, and don’t forget Whisky mode, best accompanied by a dram of whatever you’ve got! Power supply (9VDC and minimum 300mA) not included.
- 36+ studio quality algorithms and counting – The pedal has 12 algorithm types, all with multiple variations. For example, there are 4 different tape delays on tap.
- Classic Sounds – Emulations of classic tape and analog units are available, as well as our take on these types of delay.
- Easy to use and fast to dial in – All the algorithm controls are sitting on a knob in front of you, no fiddling through laborious menus.
- Tap Functions – Global tap tempo as well as local tempo
with lots of subdivisions are available on all modes, in addition to
being able to set the delay time directly with the knob.
- Low Noise signal path – Features a signal to noise ratio of >104dB and maintains an analog dry path.
- Dual Delay Engines – 2 delays can be used at the same time, each with its own full set of controls and routed in serial, parallel or left/right.
- Up to 35 Presets – Settings can be saved to 35 presets. With three stomp switches, accessing the presets is easy.
- 2 Preset Modes – Bank style or scrolling style preset modes.
- True Bypass and Buffered Bypass – It can be configured to run with true bypass or buffered bypass if you want to hear trails.
- Cabinet Simulator – 3 variations to choose from, perfect for recording, practicing or for gigs without an amp.
- Output Transformer – Get hum-free operation when
operating in stereo with two amps. Output 2 is isolated with a
transformer to eliminate nasty ground loops.
- High Quality Audio – 48kHz sampling, with 24 bit conversion and 32 bit internal processing.
- Analog Dry Path – Dry signal is left untouched, and blended with the wet signal using VCA. (no zipper noise, hooray!)
- Unsurpassed Connectivity – The Universal Control Port
allows you to connect an expression pedal, external tap switch, control
voltage, external audio input and MIDI – all using a standard 1/4″
- Advanced Configuration Menu – The Advanced configuration
menu lets you configure how your delay works. Select from true or
buffered bypass, 0-35 presets, MIDI configuration, Control
Port(expression pedal, external tap, control voltage and MIDI) as well
as which style of preset system to use, input signal pad, output
transformer enable and more!
- Small Size – The enclosure measures approximately 5.7″
by 3.75″ by 1.75″, which is delightfully small when considering all the
features packed into this unit.
- Power supply (9VDC and minimum 300mA) not included.