- New products
- Second Hand
- Special offers
- Leadmusic Exclusives
- Electric Guitars (97)
- Effect Pedals and Multi Effects (243)
- Guitar Amplifiers (55)
- Basses (15)
- Bass Amplifiers (13)
- VacuumTubes for Amplifiers (13)
- Acoustic Instruments (42)
- Accessories (65)
- Computer & Software / PA-Equipment & Microphone (57)
- Vintage & rare instruments (25)
- Amistar resophonic
- Asher Guitars
- Bad Cat
- Blue Microphones
- Brian Moore
- Darkglass Electronics
- DB-11 Decibel Eleven
- Diezel Guitar Amplification
- DR Strings
- Earthquaker Devices
- Elrick Bass Guitars
- EMG Pickups
- Ernie Ball
- ESP Guitars
- Fender Guitars
- Finger Ease
- George L’s cables
- Graph Tech Ghost
- Gretsch Guitars
- Greuter Pedals
- IK Multimedia
- ISP Technologies
- Jacques Stompboxes
- Kemper Amps
- König&Meyer ( K&M )
- Le Pape Steelguitars
- Leho Ukulele
- Line 6
- Mark Bass
- Martin Guitars
- Mesa Boogie
- MI Audio Amplification
- MI Audio Effects
- Mission Engineering
- Modtone Effects
- Mono case
- Music Man
- Pedal Pad
- PRS Guitars
- Rayco Resophonics
- Ruokangas Guitars
- String Swing
- Suhr Guitars
- Taylor Guitars
- TC Electronic
- Tech 21
- Tom Anderson
- Tung Sol
- Victory Amplification
- Visual Sound
- Xotic Effects
2 rue Albert-Richard, +41 22 731 62 72
The new V3 H2O is a true dual pedal, even more so than its predecessors. Think of it as two separate pedals in one housing. The V3 H2O is more than a mere re-boot of one of the finest dual pedals of all time; it is a carefully thought out complete redesign. It has all the classic tones from its storied past, yet the capability to give the user the otherworldly tones of what is yet to come. To make the V3 H2O more pedal board friendly and rugged, the housing and footswitches have been updated. To give the chorus circuit more versatility, knobs for chorus/vibrato, and tone, along with switches for detune have been added. The Echo keeps its stellar warmth, yet now has the trance inducing ability to go into controlled oscillation. The V3 H2O is truly the finest echo and analog modulation pedal available.
Here are the improvements done on the new V3H2O :
– Analog voiced Echo channel
– Extremely versatile fully analog Stereo Chorus capable of true pitch vibrato
– Light, lush, Leslie, or pulsating out-of-this-world effects
– Pure Tone buffer on/off and separate Input and Output for each channel
– Change order of effects, patch in a loop, or use a switching system
– Reliable and silent True Bypass switching with the custom designed Forever Footswitch™ rated for 10 million hits.
– Delay: Controls delay time; how fast the notes are repeated.
- – Repeats: Controls how many times the notes are repeated, from once to infinite.
– Level: Controls the volume of the repeated notes.
– Short/Long: This switch splits the Delay knob into two ranges; Short is approximately
10 – 225ms, and Long is approx. 225 – 450ms.
– Speed: Controls the speed of the vibrato effect that is inherent in the Chorus circuit.
– Width: Controls the overall wavelength of the vibrato effect.
– Depth: Controls the overall lushness of the Chorus, from very subtle to very lush.
– Chor-Vib: Controls whether the effect is Chorus, Vibrato, or a blend of both. Vibrato
removes the clean signal entirely, leaving only the effected signal.
– Tone: This is a typical high-cut tone control, effecting the entire Chorus circuit.
– Intensity: This 3-position switch chooses between 3 levels of intensity in the Chorus
circuit. From left to right: Light – Medium – High.
– Detune: “Off” is normal Chorus. “On” allows the Liquid Chorus to go into ranges that
other chorus pedals never go, from relatively normal lush chorus to true noise effects.
– OUT 2: Use this jack in combination with OUT 1 for true stereo chorus. The Echo
channel will be parallel mono, not stereo, when using this jack in a normal setup.
Internal Buffer On/Off: If you open the pedal, you will see a slide switch for each channel
which allows you to turn on/off the Pure Tone buffer circuit. We recommend that you leave the
first channel buffer on. However, if you want pure true bypass switching, you may turn both
- – 9VDC / 56 mA minimum
- – size 13 cm (B) x 11,3 cm (T) x 5,2 cm (H) (incl Jack & controls)